Monday, December 13, 2010

Teen A Go Go: A Little Film About Rock and Roll History

I started on a journey five years ago to make a little documentary about rock and roll. Never thought it would be such a long, frustrating, yet rewarding journey. I'm starting this blog to share the experience I've had as a film maker and music enthusiast. To be perfectly honest, it also seems like a good way to promote the film.
I'll be sharing my experience making the film, what I learned about rock and roll history, my thoughts about the music and the people I've met along the way. I would also like to hear your stories and discover even more music from the period.
To learn more about the film please visit our website: www.teen-a-go-go.com.
More in a few days.

Mark A. Nobles

No comments:

Post a Comment